7 oct 2011

True love:

Summer: You're making a scene.
Seth: I need to talk to you.
Summer: I'll IM you later.
Seth: Okay. Let's talk up here.
Summer: Oh, my God. No.
Seth: Summer, I know you're scared.
Summer:  Yeah, of you.
Seth: You kiss these other guys, but you won't kiss me? Acknowledge me now...or lose me forever.
Brad: You're dating this emo geek?
Seth: Yes, Brad, she's dating this emo geek. Yeah, that's right. I'm a big dork and I listen to emo. And I'm dating her.
Summer: Why are you doing this?
Seth: Because, Summer, I like you this much. And if you don't feel the same way about me, then...Someone will have to give me a hand down. It's high up here...and I could fall and that would be embarrassing. More embarrassing.
Summer: I can't believe this.
Seth: It's all over but the big, public make-out session.
Summer: That'll be 10 bucks, Cohen.
Seth: That's for a worthy cause.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario